1. Product name:
English name: N-Fluorobenzenesulfonmide(NFSI)
2. Molecular formula: C12H10FNO4S2
3. CAS NO: 133745-75-2
4. Molecular weight: 315.35
5. Product uses:
It’s a kind of stable and mild fluorination reagent, for the substitution of fluoride products such as fluorine gas, trifluoride bromide and so on, which could lead fluorine atoms into the carbonyl ortho of organic molecules and energy Single- fluorination reaction with electron-rich aromatic compounds, silyl enol ethers, enol lithium salt, etc.
(1) while catalyzed by chiral organic small molecules, NFSI could generate electrophilic fluorination reaction with aldehydes, ketones, esters and other substrates, the enantioselectivity of which is high and the highest can reach 99%.
(2) While catalyzed by chiral metal complexes, NFSI could generate electrophilic fluorination reaction with aldehydes, ketones, esters and other substrates, the enantioselectivity of which is high and the highest can reach 99%.
(3) As a kind of fluorine reagent, NFSI could generate addition reaction to double bond.
(4) As a kind of fluorine reagent, NFSI could be used for the fluorination of aromatic compounds.
6. Product specifications:
White crystals, melting point: 114℃; performance liquid chromatography purity is greater than 98%.
7. Competitiveness of product
NFSI is a new kind of product emerging in recent years, which comply with national safety and environmental protection policies. Due to the need of fluorine gas, there is no domestic product manufacturer as large-scale as our company. The advantage of the cost of raw materials of our company are obvious. For example, we have a team of professional electrolytic fluorine technicians; we have stable fluorine electrolysis equipment named electrolyzer; we can produce large quantities of high-purity fluorine gas, etc. What’s more, relying on the well-known universities, we have the technical advantages as well, which makes both the product quality and scale of production capacity of our company in the leading level in the international and domestic.